A Wild Last Illustration Appeared!

I found some decent quality scans of the illustrations from A Wild Last Boss Appeared! light novel. I will be using these images and a few additional ones in my translations of the web novel. The previous posts should have been updated with these images.

Remember, the text is still from the web novel, even though the illustrations are from the light novel.

See A Wild Last Boss Appeared! Light Novel Illustrations ⛔ Spoilers Alert! ⛔ gallery posted by Zafkiel C.Rejectors. Thank you for sharing, and also thanks to Noir30891 for notifying that the images exist on Facebook.

Update (4/27/2019): The link above has been updated. The album now includes images for volumes 1-9.

Comments

  1. Wish I had my own flying meidobot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the link to view the illustration from facebook isn't available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. It seems the poster removed the gallery again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled.