Hello World!

Hello World! This is a new blog for translations of novels and comics by the dismembered hand of Vecna! The current project will be A Wild Last Boss Appeared! web novel. I may translate some Chinese web comics too in the future, depending on my free time.

Hand of Vecna translation "group" currently consists of just me…Please be gentle with my efforts. 😊 I previously translated KonoSuba Explosion Volume 1-3 under the name Sine Nomine.

If you wish to reproduce my translations elsewhere, please include the credits for translator/editor/etc. and add a link back to this blog https://handofvecna.blogspot.com. Thank you.



Comments

  1. haha. i'm glad someone finally picked up last boss.Hope to see even more good of you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled.