A Wild Notice Appeared 31-40

Chapters 31-40, which will conclude the current Gjallarhorn arc, will be translated and posted by Two More Free Thoughts. They will be posted over at Two More Free Thoughts blog, which you can check for RSS update on the left side bar of this blog. I will also link to those chapters from my A Wild Last Boss Appeared! contents page, like what I already did with the chapters translated by Shurim. Meanwhile, I'll be working on chapters 41-50. 😃

Character Introduction in Light Novel Vol.2.

Comments

  1. this is listed on NU as chapters 31-40 came here expecting to read them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. I think it's the auto-update on NU. I wonder if there's a way to delete erroneous links…

      Delete
  2. i like your translation more because you add hint and picture T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I appreciate Two More Free Thoughts' enthusiasm to translate this, their admission of it being MTL without a strong grasp of either English or Japanese is concerning. Hope it is actually relieving work from your hands rather than putting more into them with the editing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled.